I printed Sharon’s instructions on Thursday, and as I was driving to work and then back home, I thought about what I would do. (This is probably not the smartest thing to do while driving).
Anyways, the first picture is the whole thing. In “A” I was thinking of Easter lilies. “B” is a snow flake, “C” is when I started thinking about shortening the stem pieces, stitching from different angles and sizes. “D” is “C” showing each separate stitch I did, blown apart.
Then when I thought about “E”, I wanted to see what it would look like with the stitch itself, blown apart. Looks a little like crossed crutches, I think.
Today was a great day. I went to my guild meeting (Loudoun Sampler Guild) in Leesburg, VA., saw maybe 3 snow flakes. And now, I’m parked in front of the TV watching the Olympics. I’m going to stitch some more on another project – hope to finish it this month.